Paul proclaims the Good News that salvation is available to everyone! Adult Sunday School Lesson Summary INTRODUCTION FOCUS SCRIPTURE: Romans 10:5-17 (KJV) Salvation for All Who Believe. Romans 10:5-7 ASCENDING AND DESCENDING Romans 10:8-10 CONFESSING AND BELIEVING Romans 10:11-13 CALLING AND SAVING Romans 10:14-15 SENDING AND PREACHING Romans 10:16-17 HEARING AND OBEYING DAILY BIBLE READINGS
LIFE NEED FOR TODAY'S LESSON
Many people lack confidence in addressing life’s circumstances. How can one gain trust? Salvation comes to all who confess Jesus Christ as Lord and believe in their hearts.
Christ is humanity’s only hope of salvation.
Christians share the Gospel with family, friends, neighbors, and co-workers.
Believers support spreading the Gospel through missions and evangelism.
August 1, 2021
Series: CONFIDENT HOPE
Unit 2: Faith and Salvation
Summer Quarter Lesson 9
SALVATION AVAILABLE FOR ALL
SONG: "Whosoever’ Meaneth Me"
LESSON TEXT: Romans 10:5-17 (KJV)
DEVOTIONAL READING: Psalm 19:1-14 (NLT)
1) - The heavens proclaim the glory of God. The skies display his craftsmanship.
2) - Day after day they continue to speak; night after night they make him known.
3) - They speak without a sound or word; their voice is never heard.
4) - Yet their message has gone throughout the earth, and their words to all the world. God has made a home in the heavens for the sun.
5) - It bursts forth like a radiant bridegroom after his wedding. It rejoices like a great athlete eager to run the race.
6) - The sun rises at one end of the heavens and follows its course to the other end. Nothing can hide from its heat.
7) - The instructions of the LORD are perfect, reviving the soul. The decrees of the LORD are trustworthy, making wise the simple.
8) - The commandments of the LORD are right, bringing joy to the heart. The commands of the LORD are clear, giving insight for living.
9) - Reverence for the LORD is pure, lasting forever. The laws of the LORD are true; each one is fair.
10) - They are more desirable than gold, even the finest gold. They are sweeter than honey, even honey dripping from the comb.
11) - They are a warning to your servant, a great reward for those who obey them.
12) - How can I know all the sins lurking in my heart? Cleanse me from these hidden faults.
13) - Keep your servant from deliberate sins! Don’t let them control me. Then I will be free of guilt and innocent of great sin.
14) - May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O LORD, my rock and my redeemer.
By the end of this lesson, we will EXPLAIN Paul's confidence in the salvation offered in Christ, FEEL justified through our faith in Christ, and EMBRACE with joy the possibility for all.
5) - For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.
6) - But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:)
7) - Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)
8) - But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
9) - That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10) - For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
11) - For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
12) - For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
13) - For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
14) - How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
15) - And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the Gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
16) - But they have not all obeyed the Gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?
17) - So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Paul proclaims the Good News that salvation is available to everyone!
Adult Sunday School Lesson Summary
Romans 10:5-17 (KJV)
Salvation for All Who Believe.
Romans 10:5-7 ASCENDING AND DESCENDING
Romans 10:8-10 CONFESSING AND BELIEVING
Romans 10:11-13 CALLING AND SAVING
Romans 10:14-15 SENDING AND PREACHING
Romans 10:16-17 HEARING AND OBEYING
DAILY BIBLE READINGS
|Monday 07/26||Obey God with Heart and Voice||(Deuteronomy 30:6-14)|
|Tuesday 07/27||God’s Salvation Announced||(Isaiah 52:1-10)|
|Wednesday 07/28||Call on the Name of the Lord||(Joel 2:28-32)|
|Thursday 07/29||Gentiles Believe by Faith||(Galatians 3:6-14)|
|Friday 07/30||For the Salvation of the Gentiles||(Romans 10:1-4)|
|Saturday 07/31||Regret for Not Hearing Christ’s Word||(Romans 10:18-21)|
|Sunday 08/01||Salvation Is for All People||(Romans 10:5-17)|
Key Verse:– Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. – (Romans 10:13, KJV).
ANTICIPATING THE NEXT LESSON
Next week's lesson is "A NECESSARY FAITH" People enduring life’s miseries hopelessly plod along the way of life. What can enliven this emptiness of existence? Faith in God assures of hope and conviction of certainty. Study Hebrews 11:1-8, 13-16
Copyright@2019 St. Paul | Credits | Powered by DownEast Technical Solutions